Chicago – The safety and health of our patrons, staff and theatrical companies is our top priority. In response to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) here is an update of the shows that are canceled or are rescheduled:
- KEANE – CAUSE AND EFFECT TOUR, CADILLAC PALACE THEATRE, MARCH 20, 2020 – CANCELLED
- MY FAIR LADY, CADILLAC PALACE THEATRE, MARCH 24 – APRIL 12, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO MAY 12 – 23, 2021
- WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED THROUGH APRIL 12, 2020 – CANCELLED
- ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME, JAMES M. NEDERLANDER THEATRE, ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED APRIL 14 – MAY 17, 2020 – CANCELLED
- THE CHOIR OF MAN, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 14 – 19, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 2 – 7, 2021
- THE CROWN – LIVE!, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 21 – 26, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 23 – 28, 2021
- THE OFFICE! A MUSICAL PARODY, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, APRIL 28 – MAY 17, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 9 – 21, 2021
- THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY, CIBC THEATRE, MAY 12 – 17, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO DECEMBER 1 – 6, 2020
- WAITRESS, CIBC THEATRE, MAY 19 – 24, 2020 IS RESCHEDULED TO FEBRUARY 16 – 21, 2021
- GOSHEN, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, MAY 22 – 31, 2020 – CANCELLED
- ILLINOIS HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THEATRE AWARDS, BROADWAY PLAYHOUSE, JUNE 1, 2020 – Broadway In Chicago is cancelling the IHSMTA 2020 event; however, we will continue to take 2020 student submissions and will recognize the students virtually including highlighting their talent on a virtual stage through Broadway In Chicago’s “Around Broadway In 80 Days” social media campaign
Ticket holders for the above productions, including refunds for KEANE, WHAT THE CONSTITUTION MEANS TO ME, ONCE UPON A ONE MORE TIME and GOSHEN
AND refunds or exchanges for MY FAIR LADY, THE CHOIR OF MAN, THE CROWN – LIVE, THE OFFICE! A MUSICAL PARODY, THE SIMON & GARFUNKEL STORY and WAITRESS should contact their point of purchase.
- If you purchased through Ticketmaster, call 800-775-2000 or click here for more information.
- If you purchased through the box office, call Broadway In Chicago Customer Service 312-977-1702, [email protected].
- If you are a Broadway In Chicago Subscriber, call 312-977-1717, [email protected]
- If you purchased your tickets through Broadway In Chicago Group Sales call 312-977-1710, [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Ticketmaster is dealing with hundreds of thousands of cancelled events from around the world and Broadway In Chicago is working with them to give you the best service possible. Your patience is requested in this difficult time, refunds and exchanges are being processed but may take up to 45 days to resolve.
Our future productions will continue to be reviewed as further guidance and recommendations are provided by the CDC and Chicago Department of Public Health.
Please check BroadwayInChicago.com for additional updates.
ChicagolandMusicalTheatre.com will continue to update this post as changes are made.